Remember When? | Softball Is For Girls
“The greatest moments of childhood are often spent on the fields of athletic achievement, with families cheering one another on, and creating memories and bonds of love that can never be undone”
Today, we present something you will not want to miss out on! We understand fastpitch and know just how amazing these years are. We also know how fast they fly by.
Remember when she wore that pink helmet with the Hello Kitty sticker on the back?
Remember when she hit her first in the park homerun?
Remember when she hit the game winning hit in extra innings in the game that got them into the championship?
Remember when you sat under a pop up tent for 4 hours, waiting out a rain-delay, together, and her and her teammates talked and laughed for hours?
Remember when she met her fellow teammate, and first best friend?
Remember when she laughed and beamed with pride on the car ride home after that one big tournament?
Remember when she finally broke through that slump, and the way she smiled at you when she got on base?
Remember when she pitched her first perfect game?
Now you can remember ALL the moments that are important to you and your family and your favorite player in detail.Because there are just some things that scorebooks and gamechanger leaves out. And we at Softball Is For Girls, want you to Remember WHEN!
The Brick Dust Diary allows you to personally keep track of all the important moments and games in your daughters fastpitch softball season. From her individual accomplishments, to personal highlights and important details about Game Day and her entire season, The Brick Dust Diary has an easy to use layout that will help you create a very personal and meaningful keepsake for your softball player.
- Enough room to keep track and score 50 different games for your player.
- Record every at bat, every defensive play, every pitch!
- A 6×9 Spiral Bound Journal that is easy to use with a glossy cover.
- Special places to include meaningful pictures.
- Pages to record personal information about her softball season.
- Complete Player Profile so you won’t forget a thing.
- Team Profile & Coaches Information
- Space to record special Game Highlights and notes to your player.
- Time & Date stamping information for each game
- An autograph section for coaches, teammates and parents to leave a short note to your player.
The Brick Dust Diary is designed with YOUR player and your family in mind. Record what you want to remember, and leave out no details. Create a book she and you will treasure for years to come. Keepsake the special moments spent together on the ballfield, so you will always Remember When!
Reserve yours TODAY and be of the first to receive your copy. The first round of Pre-Sales will ship on or before March 10th!
“Love childhood, indulge its sports, its pleasures, its delightful instincts. Who has not sometimes regretted that age when laughter was ever on the lips, and when the heart was ever at peace?” Jean-Jacques Rousseau