Fan-Fession/ Fan-Shame Friday!
If you have been with us long enough, you may remember our fan-fession/fan-shaming Fridays! Hilarious posts where players, parents, and even coaches own up to some of their wackiest thoughts.
Today, we share a collection of fan-fessions! Because laughter is good medicine! Chances are someone in your softball family can relate to at least one of these!
2. “My husband and I cannot and do not sit together during tournaments because if we did, we would be divorced.
Although every other aspect of our marriage is fabulous.”
4. “I have not told my mom that I had a game after school rather than just practice because she sometimes embarrasses me. Then when she finds out, I tell her I didn’t know it was a game.”
5. I have a certain shirt and pair of earrings I wear to every single tournament. Last week, on a whim, I changed it up, and the girls played horrible and lost every game and I 100% believe it was entirely my fault.
7. I bring my toddlers portable toilet to softball tournaments and go to the car to pee, because ballfield bathrooms are just that bad”
9. “We have gone without a lot of groceries for a few days, just so I could afford my daughters weekend tournament.”
Share yours! You can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or UPLOAD them to our wall on Facebook! We’re all in this together! Might as well have a good time laughing at ourselves.
get sifg in your inbox
Receive occasional updates about sales, new products, coupon codes, and more!