5 Things at 5pm | 5 Softball Parenting Truths | Softball is For Girls
Softball parenting is a hard gig. For that matter, parenting any athlete, or child for that matter, is a hard gig. Todays 5 things at 5pm, are 5 hardcore softball parenting truths that are realized over and over again on a daily basis by softball parents around the world!
- It doesn’t matter what YOU say, or that YOU have been witness to your childs lessons for all these years and know verbatim what the coach would tell them to correct a problem on game day – your child WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU or LISTEN TO YOU, and won’t make any changes until you PAY the coach to tell her the exact thing you have been telling her.
- Your daughter will need her white pants at the last minute, and when she needs them they will be balled up somewhere within the depths of a softball bag, or under the seat of a car, or at the bottom of the laundry pile, in other words, DIRTY after being worn last time during a muddy, rainy game. But she needs them in an hour….
- The team will have ONE BAD STINKING INNING every weekend hat makes you question whether they are a team at all, whether softball is really their thing, and your sanity! The hope is it happens early, and they get it out of their system sooner rather than later.
- There aren’t enough blow pops in the world to shut up the most annoying parent on the world, and there is usually one of those parents on every single team your daughter will ever play on.
- Homeruns and unassisted double plays only happen when you go to the bathroom.
Don’t Forget, We are PAINTING the FIELDS PINK this OCTOBER in honor of all our FELLOW SISTERS fighting or who have fought BREAST CANCER! Available for TEAMS with JERSEY NUMBERS ON BACK, or without NUMBERS for just $6. ORDER BY SUNDAY, September 30th and they will SHIP OCTOBER 3rd!
get sifg in your inbox
Receive occasional updates about sales, new products, coupon codes, and more!